BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Texas is on my mind...

Ten things about Texas that are on my mind..
10. Hot weather.. yes it is warm here in Rexburg but I want to be able to lay by the pool and really soak up the rays. I now know why everyone looks like a Mexican in Texas.
9. Sushi, I have been told over and over again how great sushi is in Texas, lets just say nothing compares to my Sushi places (MK's, Axiom, and Piranhas) 
8. Southern Accents!! I feel like a foreigner in my own country!
7. Blue bell ice cream you never realize how great it is till its gone!!
6. Chickfila the closest one is 4 hours away!
5. Chicken Express. These people don't know what chicken is apparently
4. Southern Hospitality. that explains itself.
3. My dear friends.
2. My FAMILY. Especially my little Sister :)
1. FINALLY REAL MEXICAN/BBQ FOOD!!! 

0 comments: