BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crunch Time

In a little over a month I will be moving across the country to a state I have never even placed a foot in. I am moving to Rexburg, Idaho. I will be attending Brigham Young University-Idaho to study Family Consumer Science with a Teaching Certification and a minor in Marriage and Family Counseling. I want to change lives of others. I want to make a difference and share the journey I have lived with others. I like to take the saying find someone in better shape than you found them. I cant believe that my journey here at home will be coming to an end soon. I have enjoyed my time here, but I sure do miss school and all that comes with it. I miss having to be independent. I have someone here who will call and make a doctors appointment if I need one,  someone to cook for me, drive for me, manage money for me, and so much more. I want those responsibilities back. I look forward to meeting to new friends, learning my way around Rexburg, growing spiritually, being a student that attends a university that is supported and funded by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and along the way scattering my sunshine and sharing my journey with those who choose to join.

0 comments: